• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

McDude

Seen A 205 - Looks Interesting (But Not Cheap!)

jassi

I'm still deliberating about what to do with mine. I love the lightweight / nimbleness and fun factor so want a stripped out one but even the track slags are now going for over 3k which is too much. I don't want to strip mine as its decent condition and spec (GTI6 with air con, pas, sunroof, ew, cl).

I bought a RS Clio 182 as Evo described it as the last of the old hot hatch's hoping it would be as fun to drive at @40 as the 205 but unfortunately its just like all modern sporty cars. They don't really get into their sporty element until being properly spanked at the red line and then your into stupid speeds.

toolie72

I'm still deliberating about what to do with mine. I love the lightweight / nimbleness and fun factor so want a stripped out one but even the track slags are now going for over 3k which is too much. I don't want to strip mine as its decent condition and spec (GTI6 with air con, pas, sunroof, ew, cl).

I bought a RS Clio 182 as Evo described it as the last of the old hot hatch's hoping it would be as fun to drive at @40 as the 205 but unfortunately its just like all modern sporty cars. They don't really get into their sporty element until being properly spanked at the red line and then your into stupid speeds.

Must admit the 205 is slow by modern standards but I still love driving my one (unless it's making funny noises,steam,rumblings-the usual haha)

Only downside is dickbrains in SUVs that have time to read your reg but no time to compute that you're winging it round the roundabout

They seem to think "old car must be doing 25mph" oh how I laugh when I stand on the brakes-wait that's not right, I go daft