• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
flyfisher

1905Mi16 Throttle Body Replacement

flyfisher

It would appear I need a replacement throttle body on my mi16 cti as it will not return to idle. Has anyone got a good um for sale or can anyone suggest another route or option. When driving it if I come to a junction ect the revs will not go back to idle straight away but do return after 10 to 20 seconds I have been told it could be a faulty t p s or idle control valve but getting a good working body seems almost impposable. So any advise or idears would be helpfull many thanks

Kane

Change to a Gti6 inlet/throttle body setup. Really good guide on here somewhere if you have a search

nixonmi16

I rebuilt my body with ball bearings 12x8mm used on rc cars. easy to do drilled out to size with a stepped drill by hand. these are sealed bearings so remove the bushes and seals and drill to size did this a year ago never had a idle problem again. Think this was on the Weber body tho