• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

floodys

Best Place To Buy Wiring Loom Connectors, Tps/injectors

floodys

Will be making a loom soon for omex-jenvey and have spoken to a few people and I think It's best to get new connector ends to plug into the injectors, TPS, CPS etc. Where is the best place to get these from? Had a brief look on eBay, the web but couldn't find to much or do people just solder on "old" 205 loom parts? Cheers

jackherer

Polevolt, Simtek, autoelectricsupplies, 12voltplanet, carbuildersolutions are all good for generic connectors.

Some of the Peugeot terminals are only available from Peugeot dealers, the part numbers were here - http://www.ryanmoore.comule.com/ - but it seems he hasn't paid his hosting bill, does anyone have a copy?

floodys

Cheers mate I'll take a look

Ryan

I didn't know my website was down. It's free hosting and they've never sent me any messages about it changing.

I'll get it back up...

Edit: Should be working again now.

Edited by Ryan
  • Like 2

welshpug

for keyed colour specific connectors I would raid a breakers for the housings, the terminals are pretty standard JPT type, there are a few blue and green used on late 90's and early 2000's PSA vehicles that would be compatible with the coolant senders, coilpack plugs etc are common black or brown 4 pin.

Injectors will accept the standard black housings, and the TPS are specific to the sensor types and easily found on ebay.

use as little of the 205's engine bay wiring as possible as its all pretty old and tired now.

GLPoomobile

Also add Vehicle Wiring Products as a potential supplier.

• Like 1

jackherer

Also add Vehicle Wiring Products as a potential supplier.

Indeed, I knew there was someone I'd forgotten, I've probably used them the most too!