• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Idriz

New Rear Badges

Idriz

Can these still be purchased new, would like to have a set just in case, and does anyone know where to get them

Erlend405Mi16x4
Can these still be purchased new, would like to have a set just in case, and does anyone know where to get them

i guess ebay.co.uk is a good place for you to search for parts for your car, just make sure they are shipping out of the country.

Idriz

i guess ebay.co.uk is a good place for you to search for parts for your car, just make sure they are shipping out of the country.

cool thanks

Furio

Give me the chassisnumber, and I'll have a look for you in the danish dealernet.

D.B.205

"PEUGEOT" and "405" is no problem, but "Mi16" ist not more available by Peugeot - how many others. :o

Furio
"PEUGEOT" and "405" is no problem, but "Mi16" ist not more available by Peugeot - how many others. :o

Never say never! I just got a complete original exhaust for my MI16X4 from Peugeot ( i work at a danish dealer ). The only thing thet didn't have was the catalyticconverter. And the parts were still on stock in France!! Besides, a dealer might have one they would like to "get rid of" at a discount.

Edited by Furio

D.B.205

I think the only way is to find a dealer who have a Mi16 badge at store.

In Germany (I work at a german dealer ;) ) we couldn´t order Mi16 badges.

But sometimes you can find new one on Ebay in France and UK.

Best Regards,

Dirk

Furio

It looks as if a few of my colleags know the part number. As to how many actually have will have to wait until monday. I don't have access to that part of our IT.

welshpug

from servicebox -

8659 V0 NFP REAR NAME-PLATE - MI16

8659 T9 NFP REAR NAME-PLATE - MI16X4

no "Mi16" listed for P1 on servicebox, but on an old copy I have there is;

8659 H5 - MI16 UP TO MOD 1990 from 1990 is the same number as above.

KRISKARRERA

I was going to get the P2 badges, the chrome look ones, they're still available aren't they Mei? There's often badges on eBay but the price is so high you might as well go main dealer.

welshpug

never seen chrome ones?

I asked probably 18 months ago at my dealer for an Mi16 badge, no go, NFP and no stock in the uk.

KRISKARRERA

Oh you know dude! The phase 1 has the silver letters for PEUGEOT and 405 and the phase 2 is chrome effect.

holemi

I got both from a dealer in Manchester 15 months ago...people said the mi16 one wasnt available , but i got one from the dealer no problems ..... :blink:

Guest badboyracer3500

I've got 2 MI16 in silver :P

KRISKARRERA

You yankee!

There was an Mi16 on that US show "THE UNIT" and that have a chrome Mi16 badge.

Furio

Maybe the crome badges are only for the US market. I can't find them in Service Box and I don't recall ever seeing them

Guest badboyracer3500
You yankee!

There was an Mi16 on that US show "THE UNIT" and that have a chrome Mi16 badge.

LOL...... just cos you ain't got any :rolleyes: i got them cos i thought they would look good on a black MI

KRISKARRERA

Ahh I'd love a black one. And a black Mi16 :lol:

Guest badboyracer3500
Ahh I'd love a black one. And a black Mi16 :lol:

Wouldn't we all.... i'm half way there ;):lol::P

Idriz

yes your right the mi16 is very difficult but the others i got threw ebay brand new for $20 bucks, thanks

Guest cat54

Yes that is a tough one to find - i foudn some new 206 badges, but they were pretty easy to track down.

Just treated my car to new badges and new wheels - also got some peugeot 206 car mats for it. It is starting to look really good.

Sign in to follow this