• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Gibbo1345402285

2.0 Mi16 Help

Gibbo1345402285

Has anyone got a picture of the black cylinder thing under the AVAC solenoid on the 2.0 mi16. When I got my engine, the AVAC was plumbed in wrong and so wasn't working (sorted now, thanks to this site) but i'm not sure if the cylinder is plumbed in correctly. It has 2 connections on the front and looks like 1 on the rear. The front left hand one is connected to the inlet manifold and all the others have nothing connected to them.

Cheers

Max8su
Has anyone got a picture of the black cylinder thing under the AVAC solenoid on the 2.0 mi16. When I got my engine, the AVAC was plumbed in wrong and so wasn't working (sorted now, thanks to this site) but i'm not sure if the cylinder is plumbed in correctly. It has 2 connections on the front and looks like 1 on the rear. The front left hand one is connected to the inlet manifold and all the others have nothing connected to them.

Cheers

its just a fuel purge valve they use them on citroen xm diesels. and diesel dump valves.

Sign in to follow this