Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Fuel Injectors Ew10

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

fatstig1

fatstig1
  • Passengers
  • 21 posts
  • Name:John

hi all, in all dicussions about the engine conversions i have not seen any mention of fuel injectors.

does this infere that the standard injectors are capable and do not need to be uprated when going to itbs.

i would not want to turn up at the rr only to be told that the fuel flow is not sufficient for better mapping.

thanks for all info.

Schumi

Schumi
  • Drivers
  • 86 posts
  • Name:Suayb Tozmaz

You need GTI180 injectors when you reaching 190 hp. After 180 hp injector duty cycles reaching %85 and thats not good.

padula

padula
  • Passengers
  • 2 posts
  • Name:Rodrigo Padula

Hi, anyone knows the limit that RC injectors can handle? 

and were i can get specs of the injectors? 

filipe

filipe
  • Passengers
  • 3 posts
  • Name:Filipe

Hello,

Sorry to revive old topic, but I did not find information on this subject: has anybody ever looked at the EW10A 'flexfuel' injectors? I know they're called IWP-210.

I've made some upgrades to this engine, and I wonder if I can still use the stock injectors (I know the flexfuel injectors have better flow than the ones on gas-only version of EW10A), or if I should go after GTI180 injectors, or any other. Of course I'd prefer to find out before the rolling road.

The upgrades on my flexfuel EW10A consist: gas-flowed head with bigger valves (almost the same size as GTI180 valves), reinforced valvetrain, Catcams 4903402 (I know these cams are weak, but they were my only opportunity), EW10J4S exhaust manifold with 2,25" piping (stock on 10A is 2"), EW10J4S throttle body and inlet manifold (currently trying to solve some MAP issues).

Regards.

Edited by filipe, 24 November 2015 - 05:20 PM.