• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
M@tt

Cheap Welding Gas Offer

M@tt

Found this being advertised on another forum but thought it might be useful to some on here if you do quite a bit of welding

I've just signed up, and you don't really need to be a memebr of that forum, but just mention you saw it there :)

Size Y bottles are 92cm high x 20cm diameter

mainadvert850x550.gif

Q Can i walk in to a BOC shop and mention VZi to get a discount ?

A, NO you MUST contact me first, I have to set up the deal for you before you collect to ensure you get the discount

Q. "What happens if I have some gas left and need the cylinder longer than a year ? "

A. you can keep the cylinder for the second year with a one off payment of £35.00 inc VAT to cover the cylinder, If you return the cylinder at any time you will get a refund equivalent of any unused months

Q. "what If I use up all the gas in the first year/second year and need some more, do I have to pay £60 again ?"

A. NO, for a refill you will be charged just for the gas only at £25.00 inc Vat

Q. "Can I have more than one cylinder ?"

A. Yes you can have as many as you want, the same price applies for each cylinder £60.00

Edited by M@tt

205gtichris

bloody good deal this , i will be going Boc tomorrow cheers matt

Baz

Me too!

So who do i need to contact first to set-up?

M@tt

just phone the 0161 number, the lad doing it at BOC is called Justin

Baz

Just called Justin and sorted a bottle at my local BOC dealer, really helpful and said they don't really mind where you heard about the deal anyway, so no worries there!

The only possible thing is after the initial 2 years thy thn don't have any plan in place, but he reckons it'll just fall into place with what thy currently do anyway, just continue yearly rental etc.

Suits me, so i'm chuffed! Gotta pick it up in a few days. :lol:

M@tt

yeah Justin was spot one, picked mine up this morning on the way to work.

My local agent was 20mins late opening up then 2 hairy arsed fabricators pushed in infront of me so ended up about an hour late for work :S

it's a big old bottle so will probably last me the 2 years anyway :lol:

BMN-205

That's a great offer, I'll need to call up and see if they have a BOC depo on the Island.

marksorrento205

Nice one Matt. Im getting fed up with the little disposable ones. I will bell them in the morning :)

Baz

Had my invoice through this morning second year bottle rental, that went quick!! :lol: