• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jorg

Info On Jenvey Setup Please

jorg

Hi

Its now time for me to properly sort out my throttle bodes and i could do with some help if possible please. I am using Jenvey 45's on a Satchell Inlet and will be running 8 injectors.

Sandy recommended using the PQ2 quadrant lever instead of the linkage kit and as it saved me £80 i took his advice on board :) now the problem is what i have fitted at the moment just doesn't look right to me (will add a picture later) and I can't work it out.

Does anyone have a picture of the PQ2 quadrant actually fitted? I have looked through all the threads on the forum linked to the PQ2 and there are no pictures of it :(

Also can anyone give me some inspiration regards sorting out a throttle stop please. Totally useless with stuff like this!

any help people can provide will be appreciated

thanks for looking

Geoff

welshpug

All you need is a cable stop, piece of angle between the two mounting bolts with a hole for the outer cable.

have a look on Dcc's project thread should be a picture there, works very nicely

jorg

All you need is a cable stop, piece of angle between the two mounting bolts with a hole for the outer cable.

have a look on Dcc's project thread should be a picture there, works very nicely

Cheers Mei, will have a look through his project thread now :)

Hi Andrei, I have just had a look at that link you posted but the pictures and instructions are for the CLS1 linkage are they not?

This is what was sent to me from Jenvey when I ordered my bodies with the PQ2 lever:

4B0CADF7-5142-4289-816C-343CFB49683D_zps

A27C878D-9C99-4721-8822-E3612B3A5918_zps

Is the lever on the other side wrong? (too short)

johniban

Did you sort this in the end ?