• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Waddell

Difference Between Ph 1 And Ph1.5

Gavin Waddell

Hey

Can any one tell me what the major differences are between ph1 and ph1.5 apart from the dash, is all the rest the same? I need some trim that goes round the lower part of the rear 3/4 windows,some one has offered it to me but it's a ph1 will it work or not on a phase 1.5

Thanks Gavin

dobboy

Gavin, I'm almost certain that part is the same.

Think the roof spoilers are different too btw.

MikeC

And the tachymetric fuel pump relay and ecu are located in the engine bay

murtaghp

If its the interior trim below the rear 1/4 window, the phase 1 cars did not have them.

They only had the rear pockets with the ashtray then it was painted metal up to the window.

Edited by murtaghp

scbond

Quite a few differences...the wing mirrors and rear spoiler are just a couple. The locking mechanism is different. Fairly sure the exhaust is slightly different. Also, don't know too much about the paint myself but fairly certain the phase 1 cars weren't lacquered? I could be wrong on that last one though.

As for the trim you described...pretty certain it's the same part as Jack has suggested.

Edited by scbond

Gavin Waddell

Thanks guys

All My questions have been answered, like above the phase one did not have a lower rear window trim.

Gavin