• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
scbond

Stub Axle Full Length?

scbond

Can anyone tell me the full, total length of the stub axle pin for the 1.9 GTI without ABS? I know the shaft is 105mm but the only suppliers I can find all advertise full length measurements (if anything at all). The best I can work out is 145mm, is that correct?

Tried Peugeot Sport France but they no longer have them made or supplied. I'd get the Baker BM ones but I only need to replace one, they're priced high due to being uprated and I doubt I need strengthened ones...and if I did I'd end up replacing both despite having a new bearing done on one side recently. Any suppliers of new, standard ones would be much appreciated.

allanallen

I've got loads of used ones if you want one?

scbond

Where abouts you based mate and how much would you want for one? Silly question but all straight? I left my car sat with the handbrake on for a week and came back to what seemed like a seized brake...ended up snapping the caliper, breaking the disc and bending the axle slightly :(

allanallen

I'll pm you ;)

jackherer

Can you post the price here please as per the rules.

allanallen

It was free, I didn't want to advertise the fact I was giving stuff away though. Unsavoury characters generally jump in and start taking advantage of my generous nature......

Edited by allanallen
  • Like 6

scbond

I'll confirm that Jack...he's offered to supply a spare for free as a one off :)