• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Powers

Maniflow Mi16 Exhaust System

Powers

I have a Maniflow exhaust manifold on my Mi16 conversion but I need a stainless system to suit/fit.

They can probably make one but they are very hard to deal with and can't give an accurate deadline.

Has anyone dealt with Torque Technique?

Does there system fit onto a Maniflow manifold?

Cheers.

welshpug

TT make Miles's systems IIRC, and one of their guys was at Maniflow a few years back.

a few of my friends from the Monmouth and Ross area say Charlie at Prospeed is really good, I've seen a few of his systems on old VW's and they look nicely finished.

or you have Mike Edwards in West drayton who makes really nice stuff, proper race car manifolds and systems, made on the car usually.

Powers

This one just needs an off the shelf option.

Miles

No one from Torque Tech has been at Maniflow, good old Dave again by the sounds of it strikes again with service, All the people round here came from Downton engineering (Google them) and set up Longmans, Harris Motorsport, Slark's, Janspeed to name a few, as for the system fitting I guess it depends how long the pipe is coming off the flexi join as I'm sure there's is different to ours but give Mick a call

Nbettley

Did you ever ended up sourcing an exhaust system? I am in the same situation now and was wondering if you could recommend any companies and/or systems.

Powers

I finally managed to order one from Maniflow.