• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Ant

2.0 Turbo.. Wiring Numbers

Ant

Well the engine is up and running :)

The following is a list of wire numbers that are on the wires of my 605 loom.. THEY DO differ on looms.. I saw Jacobs loom last week ( cheers trevor stiles ) and they aint the same..

Anyway, they could be usefull to some folks in the future..

The ones that i havent put a location next to, im not sure where they go.. Any input as to whese wires do would be great. Unless its listed next to it, the wire either went to a fuse / relay or the dash..

Grey

1 76 Fuel Pump

2 52 Reverse light

3 53 Reverse light

4 47C

5 7A Alternator

6 M130 Earth

7 114

8 114A

9 74 Klight

10 32

16 ?? immob

17 C85 immob

22 731

Black

2 Insulated cable

5 131J Speed Sensor

6 306A

7 129C Speed Sensor

8 130C Speed Sensor

10 ?

13 47 coolant light

14 30 oil presure meter

18 32AD Switched live from Immob

19 47A coolant meter

20 47M

21 8CD

22 18CD

Cheers

jacobs53

Grey

1 76 Fuel Pump

2 52 Reverse light

3 53 Reverse light

4 47C

5 7A Alternator

6 M130 Earth

7 114 These two need joining together via a 20 amp fuse, they pre-heat the lambda sensor

8 114A ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9 74 Klight

10 32 If the engine is running you must have this already connected as this is the main power wire for the main relay

16 ?? immob Don't Need This Wire

17 C85 immob

22 731 Don't Need This Wire

Black

2 Insulated cable (should have 3 wires inside) One of tehse wires is the rev counter signal wire, obvesiously useless in the 205 so again Don't Use

5 131J Speed Sensor

6 306A Air con power wire Don't Need

7 129C Speed Sensor

8 130C Speed Sensor

10 ?

13 47 coolant light

14 30 oil presure meter

18 32AD Switched live from Immob

19 47A coolant meter

20 47M

21 8CD Not correct 8CS - keypad wire only use if using keypad (these two wires stop the two lights displaying at the same time)

22 18CD Not correct 18CS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hope this helps

lee

Edited by jacobs53

sonofsam

What about the vehicle speed sensor module?

And can i use the rev counter signal to power an aftermarket gauge?

Cheers

Sam.

jacobs53

the speed sesnor module is a must... it communicates to the boost control valve and determines what amount of boost you should have dependant on vehicle speed. Say 10mph, and you want full throttle, the ecu will calculate that wheel spin will probabily occur and limit the boost until 2nd or 3rd gear.

Ive seen someone using a aftermarket gauge so you must be able to

lee

Ant

cheers for that Lee :(

One more question about the speed sensor.. There are 6 wires off the module in total. There are the 3 wires listed above, then another wire that goes to earth. Then there is a wire that goes to the diagnostic socket, and 1 more than went to the dash. I'm pretty sure i can lose the diag wire, but any idea about the 1 to the dash. Do i need to wire this to anything ?

Cheers

trevor_stiles

god i hate wiring, im currently still converting the xantia loom i have for the turbo engineand am a little stuck.

1. the brown 205 multiplug fule pump wire, where does it need to go to??? i have a 605 loom converted and it goes to a relay. the xantia loom doesnt have this relay, so where do i wire it up to???

2. also from reading through some other recent posts am i right in saying that if i put a switched live to pin 3 on the brown multiplug and pin 27 of the ecu then i wont need the immobiliser keypad and wiring???

3. in the xantia brown multiplug there is no conector for pin 3 so can i wire it up to pin 2

any help need asap

thanks

Sign in to follow this