• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
steve031286

2.0 Turbo Xu

steve031286

Hay Guys! Does anyone know if the 2.0 turbo engine from the Xantia can be put in the 205 as easy as a gti-6/mi lump. i can amagine having the turbo placed where it is that it may not fit as the Xu is fairly snug up against the bulk head! Has anyone even ever done it before? I would think it would be faster than the gti-6 which i have recently planned to do!

Cheers Steve

inferno

use the search button dude, and check out my siggy link, also search under sonofsam for his project amongst others, in short its fairly straightforward and well worth the effort IMO:P

i raced a gti6 in my citroen zx, my zx had the lower power 139bhp engine and a 6 box, gained a few lenths on it on an uphill stretch, id always go turbo myself now, but some ppl prefer the more revvy engines

steve031286
use the search button dude, and check out my siggy link, also search under sonofsam for his project amongst others, in short its fairly straightforward and well worth the effort IMO:P

i raced a gti6 in my citroen zx, my zx had the lower power 139bhp engine and a 6 box, gained a few lenths on it on an uphill stretch, id always go turbo myself now, but some ppl prefer the more revvy engines

Yeah i think it will be a better prodject than the gti-6. it becoming to popular. i loved to here a turbo charged 205 rip it up the strip. :unsure:

cheers steve

sonofsam

Have a search on Youtube Steve, plenty of 205 turbo videos on there, including mine, albeit a stationary revathon :wacko: More to be added soon though.

Yes it is becoming popular, engine prices are ridiculously cheap! and upgrades are readily available and will

make one fast Pug :ph34r:

The turbo only fouls on the brake servo slightly, so you have to extend the lower mount, its standard practice, unless your names Inferno of course :unsure::D

steve031286
Have a search on Youtube Steve, plenty of 205 turbo videos on there, including mine, albeit a stationary revathon :wacko: More to be added soon though.

Yes it is becoming popular, engine prices are ridiculously cheap! and upgrades are readily available and will

make one fast Pug :ph34r:

The turbo only fouls on the brake servo slightly, so you have to extend the lower mount, its standard practice, unless your names Inferno of course :unsure::D

Wots needed for the 2.0 turbo swap then. i guess the ecu, loom, engine?

Sign in to follow this