• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jrod

7j Rim

Jrod

I've sold my 6J Th's for some 7J Th's :D

Need to use spacers as they are ford offset/centre bore.

Before I get the spacers I want to know what offset I should run? et15 or et10? or soemthing different?

C_W

ET15 should be ok. I'd run ET10 at the rear though if you're running a standard beam.

Jrod

Yes still on a 205 beam.

Regarding the PM Paul, will I not need a lower offset for 7j wheels to clear the inner arch?

I also have to clear some brembos.... :ph34r:

Will call tomorrow.

Cheers

Edited by Jrod

Henry Yorke

I run ET25 wheels on the front of my CTI in 7J on 1.9 hubs with 309 bottom arms. They used to fit fine on the front with 1.6 hubs but need a 10mm spacer now I am on the narrower 1.9 hubs, so effectively are ET15. Fondmetals tended to be about this and Gutmann are approx ET12 in 7J fitment. On the back I also run ET15 and found that once I had rebuilt my rear beam, the tops of the tyres lightly caught on the rear arch plastic, but that has "self corrected" now!! Looking at your avatar, it seems like arches are not a problem, so run 15mm spacers on the back which makes it the same width as a 309 beam.

Hilgie

The V6 Coupe wheels on the 205V6 are 7J and ET12 and fit nicely.

Sign in to follow this