• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Miles

Xu10j2te Wiring, Ecu And Engine Info

Miles

As so many people are struggling with this conversion mainly the wiring as most car's that they come out of have different loom's, 605, 406 etc I thought it might be a idea to get a thread started on who know's what so we might get a good list for referance in the furture.

I'm in the middle of a Re-conversion and have ripped allot of unused wires out but I'm left with a few I have no idea what they do and a couple that are fine so here's the list so far,

I'm sure this one came from a 406 SRi Turbo 1996

6328 (White) = Switched Positive

B17A (White) = Fuel Pump Supply

121 (White) = Switched Positive

6431 White = ?

B17B Purple = ?

C12A Yellow = ?

6432 Off white = ?

520 Off white = ?

8604 White = ?

6433 Green = ?

6216 Green = ?

848 Grey = ?

123 Grey from Lambda Sensor was a flying need, This must go somewhere

I assume that the ECU takes the water temp from the Green sensor in the back of the stat housing, the brown is the water temp on the dash along with the blue one too.

Finally I have odd white 2 pin plug with a un-numbered yellow wire along with a earth wire with number M802 on it, it's around the Coil pack area, any idea's?

I'll get a list of the other wires I know of that are sensors on the throttle body, Knock, TDC Sensors, Ignition Amp, Coil Pack,

It's a shame Pug never produced a list of wire 'x' is for ......

Mikey G

The other grey wire from the Lambda should go to a 5A fused switched +ve, it takes its power from the tachymetric normally before going to the original cars fusebox and back into the engine loom.

205turbo

i'll see if mike (greenmachine) can put his wiring codes on as we have wired a few of these up

Mikey G
I assume that the ECU takes the water temp from the Green sensor in the back of the stat housing, the brown is the water temp on the dash along with the blue one too.

Finally I have odd white 2 pin plug with a un-numbered yellow wire along with a earth wire with number M802 on it, it's around the Coil pack area, any idea's?

iirc green one is for the ecu, blue is for the dash but the brown one is the temp sensor for the air con to control the cooling fans.

The white plug may be for the vehicle speed sensor?

Edited by Mikey G

Richie-Van-GTi

123 runs between fusebox and lambda

thats the only one I can find on http://peugeot.mainspot.net/wiring_diagram.shtml

I always find wiring easier if you get the printout of autodata of the ecu plug wiring then just trace each wire from the relevant pin. Bit long winded but works everytime that way.

sonofsam

Wire numbers wont mean much to most on here as the easisest way to wire it up

is get the correct digrams for your engine and the ECU pinouts and get the multimeter out

on the injection double relay, much like wiring in an S16 by all accounts, but a few subtle differences.

Miles, has the loom got an inertiaa switch and have you kept the engine fuseboxes.

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?s...3504&hl=605

Some more wiring I have helped out on, that might help you cross reference things:

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?s...hl=turbo+wiring

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?s...hl=turbo+wiring

Also the 605 Turbo engine wire numbers are on Rex's conversion topic courtesy of Ant.

inferno

As sam said, really we need to work with ecu and relay pin numbers and using a multimeter where need be to follow the wires to the multiplug(s). i dont have any office software to draw up tables and charts ect, but i have many diagrams/pin outs ect, and im just trawling through auto data to see what they have to offer that haynes havent already told me!

Miles

No inertia switch on mine, It is Chaz's old car but the wiring was in need of re-doing as bare wires showing and warning lights coming when going into reverse and missing the oil temp with a couple of other things

Henry Yorke

Miles, this is in the PSOOC members area. I've emailled you too

Sign in to follow this