• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
welshpug

205 Gti Spot Lamps

welshpug

I found the box that my O.E Spot lamps came in when I bought them 2 years ago, so I thought I'd post up the part number to help others source them.

PICT0135.jpg

T94912 is the GSF part number for these lamps, currently being sold for £28 (plus vat, less discount)

These are the Siem lamps as fitted originally and far outlast the poorer quality Denji units.

marsy

Hi Welshpug

Is there a website i can those one's from?

welshpug

yeah, www.gsfcarparts.com

there's a GSF outlet down in Cardiff though, I wouldnt recommend getting these through the post as the lens is glass.

cybernck

T94912	   SPOT LAMP-COMPLETE	   205		 28.00

they make it sound like it's a single unit, not a pair?

TurboSam

Yes, they are £28+ vat each

I bought a pair 4 months ago, probably the most expensive thing on the car :)

GLPoomobile

WP - it might be a good idea to add the details to the sticky in the Misc Technical forum about parts prices. I know it's generally Peugeot parts numbers listed in there, but I look in that topic first before carrying out a search for part numbers :D

welshpug

aah yeah, I'll pop a link to this thread up there then.

Cybernck they are indeed sold singly, but I and many others I have spoken to have found them to far superior in quality and fit to the Denji items, which for an extra £12 I think its definitely worth it.

cybernck

tbh, the difference is more like £22 :lol:, or £17 after delivery (as GSF offers free delivery) :D.

welshpug

Cub discount soon makes up for it ;)

trade price is even better :ph34r: I love my job!

pug_ham

Just ordered three oif these yesterday to help with my post "Dancing on ice" rebuild & a couple for spares before they are totally unavailable.

I'm going to call into my local Bosch dealers & see if I can get them cheaper direct through them using the Bosch part number from the box.

Denji's don't last long enough, these are well worth the extra expenditure.

Graham.

dale205mills

I have just brought some came to £59 pound from gsf PICT0007.jpg

stee 1FM

hi all

are they the same lights as the cibie airport 35??????????

as i'v just got a set cheeeeeeeeeeep.

Last Legend

Are the Bosch boxed one the correct ones with 'Siem' on the glass,if so I'm off down to my local GSF.

Last Legend

Just called the local GSF and they will have to be ordered in as they dont have any in stock,can someone confirm these are the correct ones?Neat deff do the correct (siem/magnetti) ones but there more expensive and a bit of a hassle to get.

Last Legend

Just picked mine up from GSF and I can confirm they are the exact correct lights that came from the factory with siem branded glass.

If you were even thinking of getting some I would'nt hang about as when I went in the bloke behind the counter remarked with no prompting'were getting really low on these you've got one of the last sets' I asked when they'd get restocked and he had no idea.

Does anyone know what size bulbs these take and what the biggest whattage I can put in them without frying the wiring loom?

Also theres no metal nut to bolt the lamp on there a funny/odd plastic fixing thats 'nutlike' am I supposed to use that?

Edited by Last Legend

Last Legend

I've just bought a pair H3 12v55w Osram Night breakers from 'bulbbird' on evilbay for £17 delivered,not bad as my local car parts retail shop wanted £11 EACH.

keith

barsteward. just bought a set of denji ones from ebay for £35 :D

James_m

I ordered some of these through my local wood green GSF, and they received some Denji probably 306 fog lights :lol:

Though, that branch is utterly inept, so it would'nt suprise me if they entered the wrong part number. Trying to order Siem specifically is met with with confusion, as is the fact they are driving lights, and not fog lights.

The search for Bosch/Siem drving lights at a reasonable price continues....

TurboSam

I bought mine from GSF Farnham, they got them in next day :lol:

joey

do ye guys just replace the glass lens and the outer metal piece, or take out the whole unit and replace.

,, the back piece is plastic and doesnt suffer and doesnt really be seen either..just curious

welshpug

the whole unit, getting individual parts is more expensive and only available from Peugeot.

it is often the case that non original units have been fitted as well.

joey

i bought a set of Denji ones last year. i just took out the two screws and screwed in the new lens and metal surround cos it was quicker..

guess there isnt much point though in paying that much money for a thing and leaving half of it in the box!!

Sign in to follow this