• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
dirtdog

Spoox Carbon

dirtdog

has any one here bought some? im just wondering how people have gone about with fitting them.

Ive seen the price (80) im guessing thats each. I suppose i'd better get harnesses aswell, rather than having to cut the lovely carbon items for the seat belts to go through.

I was also looking at the door cards(have seen some slam panels done on a few 205s too, but cant find them for sale anywhere!!)

If anyone has any experience with either of these, please feel free to leave me some information. Thanks

tom_m

i htink you'll find miles should be able to beat the spoox price for carbon door and 3/4 panel cards.

i 'think' the carbon slam paneled cars came out of ecosse's stable.

GTI6BOY

dont touch spoox's door cards with a barge pole.

I made this mistake, they are mounted on 5mm sheet of fibreglass and weigh the same as a standard card?

They refused to give my money back when i complained

Miles

Not seen them personally but the one's I supply are Front Door set £95, or Front + Rears £165.00 plus delivery, You can have as many or as little amount of holes as needed.

I also supply the rear panel on the hatch (Interior one)

post-43-1213984030_thumb.jpg

GTI6BOY

i got stung for around £235

Jrod

Miles, I'm guessing the boot one doesnt have the bit lump in for the rear motor?

How much are these?

Alastairh
dont touch spoox's with a barge pole.

I've heard that before.

Jrod

I've said it many times, my 'polycarb' windows arrived broken, I had to pay to send them back and they were actually perspex when the website said polcarb.

dirtdog

thanks for the replys guys..you saved me a lot of hassle. the only reason i wanted the feckers was cause they are light (and look dead sexy)..but lol..those spoox items weigh the same as standard cards? thats nasty! i'd rather put on like..1mm galv plate and put on that carbon fiber look sticker s*it.lol

as for ecosse..i dont trust them either. bought a quickshift thing and it dont even fit...phone them up and "the technical team werent there"...lol...wont be buying from them again.

miles... your the man!i will be liking some of these knocked up for me in the next few weeks if thats possible?i will let you know closer to the date.do you have a certain amount in stock or can you make to order? i wil want the front and rears

thanks again

Miles

These are made to order, Mainly due to the amount of different holes people want as sending you a door card for Electric window's is no good is you have manual one's and blanking them off looks cr*p, lead time is around 1 week.

Sign in to follow this